Monday, October 4, 2010

TEAM SILVER FOR CANADA!!!


Excuse my delay in posting this announcement....but I was out partying with team Canada & then had to hit the road for 11 hours in the car before getting home tonight!!

As all fans of Hawley Bennett Eventing now know, Team Canada had a historic moment, claiming silver with a score of 151.5, behind the impressive British team on a score of 139.4 & edging out New Zealand (154.8) and the USA, who had a heartbreaking stadium & dropped down to fourth on a score of 160.3.

I plan to upload a full photo album & more detailed results tomorrow......when I have recovered from my road trip euphoria & can see straight!!

Many thanks to Hawley & Gamal for including me in all the festivities & giving me a home last night!!!

LT



No comments:

Post a Comment