Sunday, March 2, 2014

Please help Sarah Braun and Candy!

On march first Sarah Braun's beloved young rider horse Candy underwent a very serious colic surgery and although she is insured, there are still overwhelming costs totaling over 10k! please consider helping this great girl save her amazing horse.

From Sarah: 
I've had candy for 6 years and she has taught me everything I know about riding. Two years ago she took me to the North American Junior Young Rider Championships and won a team gold medal. She has taken me farther than I ever thought possible; she owes me nothing, but I owe her everything. I love her more than words can describe and a life without her is not one I want to imagine. Insurance only covers $8,000 and I don't have the funds to cover the remaining costs. Please help give Candy a fighting chance. Anything will help and mean more to me then you will ever know...

Please click on the link below to donate! Anything helps!
http://www.gofundme.com/7857nw

No comments:

Post a Comment