Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wishes from Hawley's Mom!!

Gerry sent me an email last night....which I just have to share with Hawley & the team.  I for one really wish that she was here, but the know that all her good karma is reaching us here in Kentucky!!
"What a great day for the Canadian team, 6 pairs, 6 went clear -no other country came even close to that.!! 
What a future, we have..... I believe, and I am so excited for tomorrow, to think Canada can 'medal' - will definitely be the biggest upset in eventing ever!!  Clear stadiums are going to be huge, and we have really good stadium horses, plus I think their rounds today, were pretty easy on horses as far as bangs, bumps, go and jog tomorrow may be tough for some of horses and stadium is hard, if the horses are ouchy, stiff, hurting at all!!  It's going to be a nail biter for sure!!
 
Watched the whole thing live, I'm exhausted. What I saw was 'spot on' a x-c machine, rider, having a blast !!  Sooooooooooo proud of both of them."
 
Hugs
G

WE MISS YOU GERRY!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment